Discussion of Test over Quadratics. I will meet with individual students in the Lab on Thursday.
Pre-Test and new Unit Organizer over “The Power of Exponents”
- List the factor pairs of a composite number. □
- Apply rules of exponents to simplify algebraic expressions:
Multiplication Properties □ Division Properties □ Negative Exponents □ Zero Exponents □ Power Rules □
- Multiply and divide numbers in scientific notation. □
- Solve problems involving radicals and rational exponents. □
- Recognize equations □ and graphs □ of exponential functions.
- Evaluate □ and graph □ exponential functions.
- Model real-life scenarios using exponential functions. □
Students may say they have been assigned to watch Pay It Forward as HW – a clip will be used in the introduction of this unit…